Hong Kong Education Image Database
Couplet : "羅才晉士禮賢始，富國強民教育先"
- Title Type: Descriptive
- Creator Information: Composed by Dr Li Chau Yuan (Hong Kong), written by Mr Cho Chung Ngok (Hong Kong)
- Creation Date: Dingmao year 
- Physical Appearance: The couplet consists of two pieces of calligraphy, the first line "羅才晉士禮賢始" and the second line "富國強民教育先".
- Subject Index:
- Note: The couplet was composed by Dr Li Chau Yuan and given to the Northcote College of Education. The couplet means : "In order for a nation to be strong, it has to promote education and nurture the talented".
- Object Types:
- Credit Lines:
- Hong Kong Institute of Education
- Permanent URL: https://imagedb.museum.eduhk.hk/items/07348cc0
- Reference Number: 002010