Hong Kong Education Image Database
Graduation Certificate of Three-year Full-time Course in the Teaching of Mathematics at the Northcote College of Education, 1969 (Ho Ho Mei-chee)
- Title Type: Descriptive
- Creator Information: Issued by the Hong Kong Education Department (established in 1865) and the Northcote Training College (Hong Kong, 1939-1994)
- Creation Date: 11/07/1969
- Creation Place:
- Dimensions: 29.7 x 21 cm
- Materials/Techniques: Paper, black ink printing
- Special Markings: Description on the certificate (left to right) : "EDUCATION DEPARTMENT / HONG KONG / This is to certify that Mrs. Ho Ho Mei-chee having successfully completed a Third-Year full-time Course at NORTHCOTE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION is hereby awarded a Specialist Certificate in the Teaching of Mathematics" ; signed and dated : "Director of Education. / Principal / Date: 11th July 1969"
- Physical Appearance: A4 size paper with black typing ink and black pen inscription. The embossed stamp of The Hong Kong Education Department was sealed on the signature of the Director of Education. The certificate is decorated with the emblem of the United Kingdom.
- Subject Index:
- Note: This certificate allowed graduate to register through The Hong Kong Education Department and became certificated master (CM). They could teach in both primary and junior forms of secondary schools.
- Object Types:
- Related Works:
- Credit Lines:
- Permanent URL: https://imagedb.museum.eduhk.hk/items/7de0d01f
- Reference Number: 000004