Wan Chai Church Primary School (Kindergarten) Escort Card (1954)
The Wan Chai Church was established in 1863 by the London Missionary Society. The original location of the church established at a separate building on Wan Chai Road. Classrooms were used for classes and the underground hall was used for religious activities. After the Second World War, the church purchased the current site of Chuk Kui Terrace and in 1954, the Wan Chai Church School, Wan Chai Church Night School and Wan Chai Church Kindergarten were established.
On the cover: "香港灣仔堂小學附屬幼稚園", "隨護証", "校址: 竹居台" and logo of "灣仔堂學校". Inside the card, on the right side: "姓名: 陸觀豪", "班別:初一". On the left side: "隨護須知", "(一)每次接學生放學必須携帶此証以資識別", "(二)每日上課上午九時 下課正午十二時" and "(三)遺失此証須即到本校校務處報失以便補領".
Cardboard with blue and red ink printing. B/W passport photo on the right inner page with Hong Kong Wan Chai Church Primary School stamped on it.
- Mr Koon Hoo, Roger Luk