Photo of San Wui Commercial Society School students and teacher (1958-1960s)
The San Wui Commercial Society sponsoring body, led by Sir Kenneth Fung Ping-fan, established the San Wui Commercial Society School at Sheung Wan Kui In Fong 7342 in 1958. The school building was completed in the same year, and classes were started in September. Students were divided into morning and afternoon schools.
Stamped by the photography studio and written: "美真攝影院", "香港德輔道中二八五號二樓", "MEE CHUN STUDIO", "285, DES VOEUX RD. C. 1ST FL. H.K.", "電話 TEL. 48429". Hand written "18" on both front and back.
B/W photo, blue ink stamp and red ink pen writing on the front. Pencil handwriting on the back.
- Mr Koon Keung, Allen Luk