Photo of physical education lesson in the Cheung Yuen Campus of Rural Training College
8.9 x 13.9 cm
The Rural Training College was founded in 1946 and was originally located in the Fanling villa of the then Governor, Sir Mark Aitchison Young. In 1948, the campus was relocated to “Home for Children” in Fanling, which was rented by a philanthropist, Mr Aw Boon Haw. In 1949, the campus was relocated to Cheung Yuen in Ping Shan, which nowadays becomes Miu Fat Buddist Monastery in Tuen Mun. The photo shows students taking physical education lesson in the Cheung Yuen Campus, Ping Shan.
- Rural Training College Past Students Association